Sunday, February 6, 2011

Say "Backpack", say "Backpack"!

Quick say "Backpack"! Haha

T'was a very laughable, lively day yesterday with my niece (3) and nephew (2) aka Dora and Diego. (........I don't know if they are considered my "niece and nephew"? They're my sister in laws kids........ Maybe Im more like godmother?.......... Or is her sister considered her godmother?.. WHATEVER I am, I KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE, so I can go steal those suckers anytime I want :)

We did everything from playing "hosie" (horse-y) to taking turns breaking my back reaching for balloons up high................... (ON WALLPAPER!) to just kickin it on YOUTUBE.COM.
BTW: It's INSANE how hard it is to find a decent "Dora" video!! Most of them sound a lil sumthin like this..


Andddd this...


The crazy 35-yr old sickos in this world hahah.....

Anyways we danced and danced, then danced some more..... and then back to youtube it was. (Fun, fun, fun!) And somehow, we happened to run into this AWESOMELY cute video....



Love u guys.
Oh yeah, speaking of dancing, THIS IS MY JAM that we danced to. I love this song!


Hahahaa nothing beats a good time or a good laugh.....never just overwhelm urself with work or stress.. LET LOOSE sometimes. Sing in the shower, dance in the rain. Cuz deep down we all know we got ants in our pants :)

Huge love, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Posted a comment earlier but I guess I didn't click post haha


    Anyways, that just made my day! It's reassuring to know that my kids have another favorite person in this world, that they can love and trust and count on, just incase something happens to mama they will always have their believed Khalto nur. :)

    ReplyDelete